[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3509668 ] Crash at rtpproxy.c

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 21 13:14:13 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3509668&group_id=232389

Group: 1.7.x

Initial Comment:
We are using the basic nathelper.cfg from the exampls directory of the source of opensips 1.7.2.
running the rtpproxy with: ./rtpproxy -f -d DBUG

when the cfg script reaches the line rtpproxy_offer(); while processing INVITE request it crashes.
from gdb we found that it is crashing in the line:
-----------------
(gdb) frame 0
#0  0x00747cf8 in force_rtp_proxy_body (msg=0x81f13c8, args=0xbfa496d0) at rtpproxy.c:3366
3366                                    newip.len = strlen(newip.s);
(gdb) p newip.s
$1 = 0x0
-----------------

and from the rtpproxy debug it looks like its crashing when it gets the following reply:
-----
DBUG:doreply: sending reply "48798
"
-----------
we are using:
Rtpproxy:    "rtpproxy-1.2.1"
OpenSips:  "opensips 1.7.2-notls (i386/linux)"

Thanks,
Samiul Aftad & Salah Uddin Ahmed

Date: 2012-03-21 05:14

Message:
Hi,

This bug was already fixed in 1.7.2 and 1.8.0 on Feb 25th - please update
you sources from SVN.