[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3493316 ] 1.7.2 - Default User-Agent instead of configured in CANCEL

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 5 19:38:25 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3493316&group_id=232389

Group: 1.7.x

Initial Comment:
In a CANCEL request OpenSIPS 1.7.2 sends the default user-agent instead of the user-agent configured in the configuration file.

I think these changes in "modules/tm/t_msgbuilder.c" fix the problem but i'm not sure if this is a complete fix and if it doesn't break anything else:

933c933
<               *len += user_agent_header.len + CRLF_LEN;
---
>               *len += USER_AGENT_LEN + CRLF_LEN;
978,979c978
<                 append_string(p, user_agent_header.s, user_agent_header.len);
<                 append_string(p, CRLF, CRLF_LEN);
---
>               append_string(p,USER_AGENT CRLF, USER_AGENT_LEN+CRLF_LEN );

Can someone look into this?
Thanks!

Date: 2012-03-05 10:38

Message:
Hi,

Thank you for the fix - it is more the perfect :). I just uploaded it on
SVN and backported to the stable releases.

Next time, please put a name on it, so that we can give you credit for the
work ;).

Comment By: a719719 (a719719)
Date: 2012-03-05 09:21

Message:
I have updated
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3316230&group_id=232389
with a configuration file and traces of this problem in version 1.7.2.

I guess this bug report is a duplicate then.

Comment By: a719719 (a719719)
Date: 2012-03-01 05:29

Message:
I have the same problem but i don't think this patch solves the real cause.

This ua problem is related to this bug:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3316230&group_id=232389

When i use append_hf in the local_route the ACK that OS sends after that is
all mangled.
Also in CANCEL request the ua is default.