[OpenSIPS-Devel] my confusion about tm module function

夜雨萧萧~~~ loringlin at foxmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:13:31 CEST 2012

Hi ! My dear friends.

  i am a freshman to opensips. Today, i make an experiment that something confusion me. I use sipp to send message to opensips 2 msg per second. I add an exported function to receive the message and then use tm module api "t_request" to reply a message. I found the system memory is  quickly reduce to just about 10M.

 At last, i stop opensips, but the system memery is still about 10M. is anything wrong  ?  how to use function "t_request" to send a message ? is anything need Caller to free or something that i must do before or after using "t_request" ?

 Could you give some advice ?

 Your bests
 Loring