[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3547967 ] Segfaults in libcrypto.so.1.0.0/opensips core

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 24 19:26:51 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3547967&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
Hello,

We have an opensips installation that's been experiencing segfaults/crashes with increasing frequency. The version is 1.8.0 running on Ubuntu 12.04 fully updated. Previously we were running 1.6.4-2 on 11.04 but decided to try an upgrade to 1.8.0 because of an increase in frequency of this issue. Unfortunately now we're experiencing this issue with more often than ever. The specific openssl version that we're currently running is 1.0.1-4ubuntu5.2.

I'm attaching backtraces gleaned from core dumps of this issue. Please let me know if there is any more information that may help.

Thanks for your help!