[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3478993 ] Enhanced logging for TLS operations

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 24 18:10:19 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by saghul
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3478993&group_id=232389

Category: core

Initial Comment:
Hi,

During some testing with TLS we run into problems and greping syslog didn't always give us an answer. The attach patch tries to fix that by giving more meaningful error and success messages for different TLS related events such as connecting, accepting, reading and writing.

This helps a lot when debuging TLS related errors, please consider it for inclusion or just give me an ok and I can push it if necessary.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects