[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3485743 ] tm minor doc issue with t_relay-100-sending

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 20 15:30:36 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3485743&group_id=232389

Group: 1.7.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,

tm t_relay docs say this:
"""0x01 - do not generate an 100 trying provisional reply when building the transaction. By default one is generated. Useful if you already pushed an stateless 100 reply from script."""

But when t_newtran is used, 100 isn't generated ever: it's now up to the caller of t_newtran to send the 100 by hand.

See discussion on IRC:
"""
16:12 < bogdan_vs> wdoekes2: so, about the 100 trying - that is on purpose there. If t_relay() does not see a transaction already created, creates one, sends the 100 reply and does the fwd ; if transaction already present (because of a t_newtran() ), it will simply do the fwd part only
16:12 < wdoekes2> so if I want the 100 sent I should do it myself?
16:12 < bogdan_vs> the idea is : if you created the trans from script, you should also take care of the 100 trying
16:13 < bogdan_vs> the t_relay does all for you (tran + 100 + fwd) only if you didn;t do anything from script
16:15 < bogdan_vs> 100 trying is [tied] to the transaction creation, not by the fwd part
16:15 < bogdan_vs> that's the logical way
16:15 < wdoekes2> makes sense
16:17 < bogdan_vs> wdoekes2: about not being documented, you are right - open a bug and we will fix the docs
"""

Regards,
Walter Doekes
OSSO B.V.

Date: 2012-02-20 06:30

Message:
Hi,

Docs were fixed in trunk and 1.7 branch.

Regards,
Vlad