[OpenSIPS-Devel] Proposal: new timer in dialog module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 11 13:08:09 CET 2012

Hi Federico,

you can achieve the same by using the standard dialog timeout - when the
dialog is created, you set a dialog timeout to reflect the timeout for
ACK . When the ACK is received, you can set a new dialog timeout to
reflect the dialog lifetime (as established).

All these you can do from script, using the dialog_timeout avp.