[OpenSIPS-Devel] auth_diameter module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 6 14:30:03 CET 2012

I second this - the diameter implementation id based on an external
diameter server (DISC) which does not exist anymore, so the module is
practically un-usable.

While looking for alternative Diameter libraries :
     OpenDiameter - http://diameter.sourceforge.net/ - not maintained
since 2004 :(
     FreeDiameter - http://www.freediameter.net - seems alive and
kicking, C, BSD licensed ( :( ).

Any other alternatives, of Diameter support is not really a demand on
the market ;)