[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3557317 ] do_routing crashes in Check Only mode

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 14 15:18:12 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3557317&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,

do_routing function (from drouting modules) crash when "C" and "F" flags used:

if(do_routing("", "CF")) {
    route(1);
}

The statement above is able to crash my opensips (SIGSEGV 11) every time being executed.
I'm able to reproduce crash with latest (opensips-1.8.0_src.tar.gz) and trunk release.

Attached to this bug report you'll find gdb "bt-full" output.

Regards

Date: 2012-08-14 06:18

Message:
Hi Parantido,

Thanks for the report - I fixed the problem, both trunk and 1.8 were
updated.