[OpenSIPS-Devel] make clean not working on OSX

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Apr 18 17:46:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

I know OSX is not the usual production platform, but it's convenient for me to try to compile OpenSIPS there for quick testing from time to time.

I'm not sure exactly when, but I believe make clean broke around the time when make enuconfig was introduced. Here are the errors I'm getting:

saghul at hal:~/work/ag-projects/opensips-sf/trunk$ make clean
sed: 1: "s/^.*bsd/yes/i\n": bad flag in substitute command: 'i'
/bin/sh: --: invalid option
Usage:	/bin/sh [GNU long option] [option] ...
	/bin/sh [GNU long option] [option] script-file ...
GNU long options:
	--debug
	--debugger
	--dump-po-strings
	--dump-strings
	--help
	--init-file
	--login
	--noediting
	--noprofile
	--norc
	--posix
	--protected
	--rcfile
	--restricted
	--verbose
	--version
	--wordexp
Shell options:
	-irsD or -c command or -O shopt_option		(invocation only)
	-abefhkmnptuvxBCHP or -o option
make[1]: --libs: Command not found

And its repeated 3 times. I think it's somehow related to pkg-config --libx xyz, but if I run that in my terminal it just return the right thing o_O. Any clue?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects