[OpenSIPS-Devel] question

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 18 13:41:01 CEST 2012

Hello,

There is no need to develop an extra module for this.
You can use the exec_avp() function from the exec module ( see #1) and
call an external script ( bash, python, etc ) that runs your logic, and
returns the result back to OpenSIPS. Based on the external script
results, in the OpenSIPS script you can drop or further relay the message.

1. http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/exec#id250135

Regards

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer