[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3517393 ] B2B and Contact hdr. Again.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 13 07:04:42 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nikbyte
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3517393&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
When packet goes from internal to external interface, now b2b works well without force_send_socket - it detects send socket correctly.
But without force_send_socket Contact header contains always internal ip.
If I do force_send_socket(EXT_IP), Contact contains external ip.

I think it should also automatically detect Contact ip without force_send_socket.