[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3515834 ] B2B - crash when insert_hf in b2b_reply route

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 11 11:51:48 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3515834&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
insert_hf in b2b_reply route crashes opensips when dummy reply. Patch attached.

Date: 2012-04-11 02:51

Message:
Nick, thank you for the patch - your approach is a bit particular to the
insert_hf() case; but there are other functions that use the msg->headers,
function that suffers from the same problem as  insert_hf() .

What I'm still evaluating is how to proceed with the fix : to fix in b2b to
generate a fake reply to be as expected by the rest of opensips ; or to
start changing one by one all the function using the "headers" pointer.

Somehow I'm in favour of option 1 - seems cleaner from logical perpective