[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3513177 ] Substitutions in configuration file

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 10:11:05 CEST 2012

Some things, such defines and substitutions, would be comfortable
inside opensips.
Why don't you use m4 inside C code, but use defines? Don't it stretch C sources?

And another question. Why includes support was applied to opensips? It
also can be done by m4.
It's useful to have a few ways to do something, convenient to each
opensips user.
If m4 is better for you, it doesn't mean that it's better for me.

--
Nick