[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3414001 ] odd parse_via handling in seas

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 29 15:01:39 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3414001&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

parse_via should always be followed by a free_via_list:

 * WARNING: don't forget to cleanup on error with free_via_list(vb)!

I'm unsure when parse_via would return 0. I wonder whether the checks in seas should be replaced by vb->error!=PARSE_OK instead.

See the attached patch for clarification of the issues.

Regards,
Walter Doekes
OSSO B.V.

Comment By: Vladut-Stefan Paiu (vladut-paiu)
Date: 2011-09-29 13:54

Message:
Hello,

Yes, indeed, checking vb->error is the best way to go. I put that in the
original patch and committed it to trunk, 1.7 and 1.6 branches.

Thanks and Regards,
Vlad