[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3411483 ] backport of more missing free_to_params

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 29 12:33:35 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3411483&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,

in this report I mention that a couple of times free_to_params is not called:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3411434&group_id=232389&atid=1086410

After backporting those changes to 1.6, there are a couple of changes that had already been done, but haven't been backported.

Attached, a patch that fixes a couple of those. (I skipped fixing these modules, because I don't use them: rls, pua_xmpp, b2b_entities, msilo. They could use some fixing as well.)

Regards,
Walter Doekes
OSSO B.V.

Some issues had already been fixed in trunk. Attached is an additional patch against the 1.6 branch of the items that

Date: 2011-09-29 13:33

Message:
Hello,

Yes, indeed, as we have talked on IRC, in trunk and in 1.7 this issue was
fixed in a proper way, by not having parse_to called unnecessarily.
I have applied this patch as is in the 1.6 branch.

Thanks and regards,
Vlad

Comment By: Walter Doekes (wdoekes)
Date: 2011-09-26 14:40

Message:
All brokenness has been fixed in a different manner. parse_to() shouldn't
have been called this often. This is fixed in 1.7 and trunk by calling the
message parser instead.

But.. those changes won't be backported to 1.6. That means that it would
be safe to commit my patch to 1.6 as a bugfix of that branch only. Right?

(P.S. I found no unfixed issues of this type in trunk, so that's good.)