[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3411386 ] leaks in load_balancer (mostly when already OOM)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 19 10:55:56 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by wdoekes
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3411386&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Hi,

when investigaging OOM issues, I found a couple of missing pkg_free's in load_balancer.c.

Most of those free's would only be missed if the system was already out of memory, in which case you're screwed anyway, but I do have a couple of points where I'm unsure that the memory gets freed properly at all.

Please take a look at the annotated diff.

Regards,
Walter Doekes

Date: 2011-09-19 10:55

Message:
P.S. These issues are in 1.6 as well -- which I'm running.