[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3404595 ] SSL connection always corrupts because of sending cleartext

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 7 18:12:36 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3404595&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: 1.7.x

Initial Comment:
in tcp_main.c around line 790

#ifdef USE_TLS
	if (c->type==PROTO_TLS)
		n=tls_blocking_write(c, fd, buf, len);
	else
#endif
		/* n=tcp_blocking_write(c, fd, buf, len); */
		start_expire_timer(snd,tcpthreshold);
		n=tsend_stream(fd, buf, len, tcp_send_timeout*1000);
		get_time_difference(snd,tcpthreshold,tcp_timeout_send);

		stop_expire_timer(get,tcpthreshold,0,buf,(int)len,1);

When using TLS, the server will send encrypted data and send non-encrypted data again. This corrupts the SSL connection. I think you guys miss the curly brackets in else.

Comment By: Vladut-Stefan Paiu (vladut-paiu)
Date: 2011-09-06 12:19

Message:
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this. I have committed the suggested fix both in
trunk and in the 1.7 branch.

Regards,
Vlad