[OpenSIPS-Devel] Contract Configuration Assistance

JohnDavid Douglas (David) johndavid.douglas at kdadtrust.com
Mon Sep 5 19:27:20 CEST 2011

Hi,
I need to hire (for pay) someone to assist our team
implementing/configuring OpenSIP (on our Cloud Servers) and
Federating it with an OCS installation (on different servers).  We
are currently using OpenSIP for IM and need Federation to include
presence and similar features.  Would you please assist us in
finding someone to assist us?  With warmest regards, I remain

Very truly yours,
John David Douglas

--
*** KDAD CONFIDENTIAL ***
The information in this e-mail is *confidential* and may be legally