[OpenSIPS-Devel] Dynamic routing and gflags

wüber leone81 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:53:03 CET 2011

Hi all

I have implemented a small logic to call different destinations using the
global flags. Till now everything works fine.

Now I would like to add a little bit more intelligence, changing the
destinations (SIP IDs or the complete path SIP ID + domain), dynamically.
Is the dynamic routing module usable for this scope? I could store the SIP
destination addresses in the database and associate some rules to those
destinations. Is it allowed to enter something different in the dr_gateways
table than the gateway addresses?

Any hints?

Thanks!