[OpenSIPS-Devel] How to extend opensips

蒋东明 dmjiang at qq.com
Sat Nov 19 12:09:07 CET 2011

As we all known, Opensips is easy to extend.
 Now I want to extend the Opensips with MESSAGE method like this:
      I want to using the message body in the MESSAGE request method, the SIP message is  such like below(just an half-baked example):

 MESSAGE SIP:user1 at domain.com SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP ......
 Max-Forwards:70