[OpenSIPS-Devel] opensips message massager

Stuart Marsden stuart at myphones.com
Fri May 20 15:45:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

There is probably an obvious answer, so apologies in advance.
I have build a simple scripts of opensips which just proxies sip
messages (calls only)  between two endpoints.
The only processing is that it  strips  out and adds a few  sip headers.

I now need to keep one side registered (every few mins) with a static
SIP  user/pw , so I guess one far end now looks like a sip trunk.

currently using 1.6.3 but would be trivial to upgrade , we can do "C" if
necessary

What is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks

Stuart