[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3207002 ] ACC: fails to fetch accX_flags

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 17 15:51:07 CET 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by patrickferguson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3207002&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
I'm still having issues with the re-reading of Context variables from mysql

ERROR:acc:acc_loaded_callback: cannot fetch flags string value

and I'm back to having blank data again on call records after a reset.   Could this be related to a mysql issue?  I'm seeing a log of core dumps after I restart.

in wrapper_single_mysql_stmt_execute dbase.c:86
db_mysql_do_prepared_query at dbase.c:1021
in dialog_update_db at dlg_db_handler.c:988