[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3040885 ] ip_addr and other minor changes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 30 15:43:57 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3040885&group_id=232389

Category: core

Initial Comment:
Enclosed are two patch files:
opensips-flow1a.patch -- patches to ip_addr.h, ut.h and tm/t_func.c with minor changes/bug fixes for upcoming flow routing patch. See patch file for detailed comments.
opensips-make2.patch -- fixes minor bugs in my last debian/rules patch

Date: 2011-06-30 16:43

Message:
The set of patches  3040885 , 3042883, 3046433, 3051083 are to be evaluated
and integrated for the next release - we need to evaluate the approach in
regards to flow routing RFC.

Comment By: Kennard White (kennardwhite)
Date: 2010-08-24 18:49

Message:
The makefile patch "opensips-make2.patch" moved into its own upload to make
managing the patches easier, see 3052367.