[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3316230 ] B2B and CANCEL transaction

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 20 18:37:36 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3316230&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
Hello!
There are two proxies of version 1.6.4.-2 which has been installed on the same server.
One proxy (proxy1) using B2B top hiding and located in /usr/local/sbc and using one signaling port
Another proxy (proxy2) is just SIP proxy and located in /usr/local/opensips1.6.4/ and using another signaling port
Both proxies using the same ip address of the server
Call flow:
some UA  proxy1  proxy2  some gateway
When UA generate CANCEL then proxy1 does some strange things with FROM or TO uri headers (you can see it in attachment).  Because of this proxy2 cannot parse CANCEL properly and transaction in proxy2 cannot be canceled.
I found that this problem appears when I use append_hf() to add some header in local route of the proxy1 before sending INVITE to proxy2. Without this adding problem disappears.

Date: 2011-06-20 19:37

Message:
Hi Bogdan,

This bug fix requires further work in tm module, in local_route
processing, so as to update the shortcuts in tm when lumps are applied for
headers also. The fix that was committed last week solved this problem only
when body lumps were applied.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to work on this, so I have removed the
assignation to me for this bug report.

Regards,
Anca