[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3312934 ] Crash on fix_nated_contact_f

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 7 08:42:27 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by mayamatakeshi
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3312934&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
I am running r. 7781. I got crash two times when opensips is executing fix_nated_contact_f/del_lump on a "180 Ringing". I was not able to recreate this in my lab. I searched the tracker for bugs related to this but since I didn't find anything I believe the problem also exists with trunk, so I think updating to it will not solve this and it would be better to have someone to look at the backtrace.
The output of "bt full" is in the attached file