[OpenSIPS-Devel] anyone else testing builds on Solaris

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Tue Jul 19 09:52:48 CEST 2011

Hi Guys,

is anyone else testing OpenSIPS on Solaris. Just pulled OpenSIPS 1.7.0 beta
and although the Makefile says OpenSIPS supports Solaris, I find 2 instances
so far where the build fails. I have posted the first one with respect to
s_addr.

the second one now is the flag MAP_SHARED used in map.h. This conflicts with
solaris memory management mman.h which defines MAP_SHARED too. Another
proposal to change MAP_SHARED to possibly SHARED_MAP in OpenSIPS perhaps

Cheers
Jason