[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3349030 ] Need access to SIP URI Q Value

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 1 17:37:30 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by duanelarson123
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3349030&group_id=232389

Category: core

Initial Comment:
This is in reference to the following Mailing List email

<duane.larson at gmail.com>
I am playing with the $branch variable and also append_branch/serialize_branches and I was wondering how I can accomplish the following

A call comes in for 1234
In my script I append_branch()
So now my branch[0] = 1234
Now I do $ru = 5678
Then branch(q)[0] = 80

Is there any way to set the current SIP URI's Q value? Currently with what I did above 1234 will be called first since I set the Q value to 0.8 and then if no one picks up 5678 will be called second. What if I wanted 5678 to be called first and then 1234 second?

<bogdan at opensips.org>
Hi Duane,

That's a funny situation - internally opensips has a Q value for RURI (used by registrar, enum , etc), but there is no way to get access to that from script level....

Strangely as nobody complained so far on that - you are the unlucky first one :D...

Open a bug report on SF as this breaks the serialization mechanism.

Thanks and regards,