[OpenSIPS-Devel] SF.net SVN: opensips:[8105] trunk/modules/usrloc

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 02:37:44 CEST 2011

On 30 June 2011 19:14, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:
> What kind of side effects are you referring at ? My idea was to try to
> automatically fix the problem (when DB_ONLY is used), transparent for the
> user. Of course, it is not a big deal to add the config switch for that, but
> I don't see why you should disable it and run a buggy code :D.

I'm not sure it's a problem anymore. I thought about a situation where
use_domain=0. Does opensips just write the supplied domain in that
case and ignores it on search? Or does it leave domain==null in the
database? If it writes anything, then user-caused duplicates can
occur... If it uses nulls, everything should be fine :)

--
KTHXBYE,

Stanisław Pitucha