[OpenSIPS-Devel] opensips does not send message to radius when it receive "bye"

happyeveryday1025 happyeveryday1025 at 126.com
Tue Jan 18 14:28:42 CET 2011

Hello:
I am using opensips and freeradius to do accounting,now the radius has response when the call is established,but when the call is terminated,the radius has no response at all,the problem is when the opensips received the "bye"message,it does not send corresponding message to radius,can anyone tell me how to confiure the opensips to make it send message to radius when it received "bye" message?