[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3190322 ] Content-Length and $du

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 25 14:03:08 CET 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by osas
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3190322&group_id=232389

Category: core

Initial Comment:
Hi Guys,

My scenario is:
Origination -> Opensips Proxy -> Opensips B2B -> Termination

I have the $avp(s:fwd_ip) parameter that contains the destination uri.

What I am doing is:

$du = $avp(s:fwd_ip);
b2b_init_request("top hiding");

You can see what happens upon a call: http://pastebin.com/xP2SpPGb

Shortly, upon sending the call from the B2B to the termination, the line:
  a=nortpproxy:yes
is truncated to:
  a=nortppro

That leads to the SDP body length to NOT match to the Content-Length value and my termination rejects the call.
If I use the rewritehostport() function, the issue does not exists, but that way I cannot dynamically set the destination uri (because rewritehostport() does not support AVP values).

My workaround to that issue is:
perl_exec("fwd","forward the call to the termination");
b2b_init_request("top hiding");

Where the fwd perl function does:
sub fwd {
        my $m = shift;
        my $ruri = OpenSIPS::AVP::get('fwd_ip');
        $m->rewrite_ruri("$ruri");
        return 1;
}

It will be much easier if everything worked using the initial method:
$du = $avp(s:fwd_ip);

Please take a look into that bug.

Thanks.
Kamen

Comment By: Ovidiu Sas (osas)
Date: 2011-02-25 08:03

Message:
It seems that I ran into a similar issue, although in a different setup.
The problem seems to be related to the fact that the INVITE has a Route
header and the length of the Route header is not properly computed.