[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3189294 ] opensips-cp unknown database

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 22 17:26:03 CET 2011

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by adroit9
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3189294&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am new in opensips and just configured opensips-cp 4.0 over ubuntu10. I have gone through all the necessary step in the documentation to configure opensips-cp, but when i try to access mysql to create admin account in /var/www/opensips-cp/config/tools/admin/add_admin by the command

mysql -Dopensips -p < ocp_admin_privileges.mysql

it gives an error unknown database 'opensips'.

If i create a database with the name of opensips that database has no tables.... so anyone please help me in this problem i am stucked here for a week and almost read out all the tutorial for all the versions and even i reinstall my ubuntu to completely clean the system.

Thanks..