[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3184058 ] Crash in 1.6.4-tls

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 16 20:47:54 CET 2011

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by jvanvleet
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3184058&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
We recently implemented Opensips 1.6.4 to begin use the ability to search
across dialogs in order to allow for attended transfers with multiple
Asterisk servers in a load balanced setup.  Today we had a crash.  Attached is
the log entries and the full backtrace.  I mention the dialog search feature
only because even I can tell that is a big part of the backtrace.  :-)  I
XXXX'ed out a few host names and those are available on request if
necessary.