[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3178730 ] dialog core dump

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 15 22:08:19 CET 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3178730&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
I use an "origination" opensips proxy to dispatch to these 2 "core" proxies. Both generated a core dump within 2 minutes of each other:
core_proxy1: http://pastebin.com/56vi8K2P
core_proxy2: http://pastebin.com/V5bjx8fj
Both are running 1.6.4-2 release code

They had both been running for about a week when this happened.

Thanks.

Date: 2011-02-15 23:08

Message:
Hi Ryan,

do you still have the core files? if so, could you print in frame 0:
   dlg
   *dlg
   ftag
   ttag