[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS monthly comunity meeting

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Feb 15 18:45:22 CET 2011

I agree with the time.  CET 1700 is probably about as good as you're going to get.  I'm in EST, GMT –5.

My only concern for a VoIP Conference would be the language fluency issue.  It seems to me it would be easier for a non-native English speaker to follow along if the conversation were written rather than spoken.  If everything is going to be written and spoken, why even have the spoken?

IRC-only would also provide for easier archiving, searching, etc.

- Jeff