[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3178281 ] Srand in b2b_entities

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Fri Feb 11 15:59:59 CET 2011

Hi Olivier,

You are right, srandom is not used right there.
However, we want to take out that part from there, not use srand anymore
and extend another mechanism for getting unique values that is now used
for top hiding, to other scenarios also. Now for top hiding the from_tag
is computed from 4 values taken from the message - callid, fromtag, ruri
and via branch.
I will implement this and take out the random from there next week.

Thanks and regards,

--
Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer