[OpenSIPS-Devel] Advertising address.

Pavel Zalunin wr4bbit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:10:45 CET 2011

Hi.

I'm running media-relay on amazon ec2, and it has private ip address that
mapped to public one. Hence media relay returns private ip instead of
public ip address. I did little patch. You can specify advertised_address
parameter in config.ini, to return this address instead of address, that
used to listen. I've noticed, that I'm not alone who stucked with this
problem. May be possible to include this patch, or same functionality done
in another way into upstream? In any way, may be this patch can be useful
to another guys who have same pb:)
Please review attached patch (for version 2.5.2).

Pavel.