[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3397579 ] Siptrace traced_user_avp causes segfault in libmysqlclient

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 26 10:18:56 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3397579&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
When I set the traced_user_avp in the Siptrace module it causes a segfault in libmysqlclient.so. Everything works fine if I do not set the traced_user_avp.

If I enable the query buffer I also get some messages about not enough free memory.

Date: 2011-08-26 11:18

Message:
Hello Ryan,

Checked the backtrace for the query buffering crash, and It was definitely
cause by the same bug in siptrace, which was fixed.
Thanks for helping in tracing the problem.

Regards,
Vlad

Comment By: Ryan Bullock (rrb3942)
Date: 2011-08-25 20:47

Message:
Tried trunk and the problem is fixed. Also seemed to fix the issue when
using it with the query buffer as well.

I attached backtraces with the query buffer as well, from svnrevision:
2:8311M, that was showing the crashing. Just in case.

Thanks

Comment By: Vladut-Stefan Paiu (vladut-paiu)
Date: 2011-08-25 20:07

Message:
Hello Ryan,

This has been fixed in trunk and in the 1.7 branch.  Could you please
update and give it a try ?
Also, I see that OpenSIPS crashes also when using insert buffering. Is it
possible to get a backtrace for that as well ?