[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3397579 ] Siptrace traced_user_avp causes segfault in libmysqlclient

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 25 19:17:21 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3397579&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
When I set the traced_user_avp in the Siptrace module it causes a segfault in libmysqlclient.so. Everything works fine if I do not set the traced_user_avp.

If I enable the query buffer I also get some messages about not enough free memory.

Comment By: Vladut-Stefan Paiu (vladut-paiu)
Date: 2011-08-25 20:07

Message:
Hello Ryan,

This has been fixed in trunk and in the 1.7 branch.  Could you please
update and give it a try ?
Also, I see that OpenSIPS crashes also when using insert buffering. Is it
possible to get a backtrace for that as well ?

Regards,
Vlad

Comment By: Ryan Bullock (rrb3942)