[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3393629 ] Wrong loadbalancer module stats from lb_list command

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 18 09:31:46 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by shari_786pk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3393629&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Hi,

If we create dialog with empty parameters for method create_dialog and then call load_balance("1", "max", "0") then MI command lb_list shows wrong (very high then actual number of) call distribution stats amount load balanced gateways. For example, i have 5 gateways served by loadbalancer module and right now lb_list says i have 1070 total calls (210-212 calls on each gateway), while in real the total calls are just 120 (20-22 calls per gateway). I am afraid if this trend continues then loadbalancer will declare itself out of capacity while still a lots of capacity left.

However, if we use "BPp" as parameters for create_dialog then lb_list shows correct stats.

I am using opensips trunk version 8201, also tried 8190, 8215, 8257, this bug exists in all of them.