[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3385974 ] timer process mem leak

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 5 11:36:33 CEST 2011

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3385974&group_id=232389

Group: 1.7.x

Initial Comment:
I\'m using OpenSIPS as a B2BUA on the current svn for 1.7. OpenSIPS will run for a day or two before running out of memory.
Periodically checking pkmem stats, I see that the type=timer process\' memory usage is continually increasing:

Process::  ID=7 PID=2771 Type=timer

Wed Aug  3 11:00:01 GMT 2011
pkmem:7-real_used_size = 6593928
Wed Aug  3 12:00:01 GMT 2011
pkmem:7-real_used_size = 6607888
Wed Aug  3 13:00:01 GMT 2011
pkmem:7-real_used_size = 6673688
Wed Aug  3 14:00:01 GMT 2011
pkmem:7-real_used_size = 6910840

Removing all traffic from the server does not bring the real_used_size down.
The memlog output is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6594491/mem_t4.log.zip

Date: 2011-08-05 12:36

Message:
Hello Ryan,

I have just committed some fixes related to this issue in trunk.
Could you please update and let me know if it's fixed now ?

Regards,
Vlad

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2011-08-04 14:08

Message:
Hi, Vlad is already working on this, seams to be a leak that affects
several modules. The fix will be soon available