[OpenSIPS-Devel] DB_HTTP Module

Jody Rudolph jrudolph at qx.net
Thu Sep 23 00:55:43 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply Bogdan. Do you happen to know what specific database interface the HTTP module was built to use? I was just wondering if there might be an existing interface that already matched up with the GET/POST methods. It might be better that I post this question to the users list in case the answer is more informational for many to see. Let me know if I should.

Thanks,

Jody