[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2910898 ] pua_dialoginfo sets direction incorrectly on BYE

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 22 13:10:40 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2910898&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
The pua_dialoginfo module currently uses the sender of the BYE message to
set the initiator when sending the TERMINATED state.

Date: 2010-09-22 14:10

Message:
Hi Byron,

Sorry for such a late response. This issue has been fixed in a different
way than the one proposed by you - now the uris are stored as variables in
dialog module and are no longer mixed. I have fixed this a long time ago,
just that I forgot to announce you and close this report. Sorry for that.

Regards,
Anca

Comment By: Byron Clark (byron_clark)
Date: 2009-12-08 21:22

Message:
The attached traces show where this breaks.  When User1 calls User2, User1
should always have direction='initiator' set, and User2 should always have
direction='recipient' set.  Current behavior is to look at the message and
use the from header as 'initiator' and the to header as 'recipient'.  When
a bye is sent from User2, the PUBLISH for User2 should still show
direction='recipient'.  That attached patch fixes this behavior.