[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3058434 ] presence mix_offline_presence parameter

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 9 22:15:07 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kennardwhite
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3058434&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Add new module parameter "mix_offline_presence" to presence module. This borrows a subset of the pre-existing "mix_dialog_presence" functionality to create a default PIDF with basic status 'closed' when there are no available presentities.

Date: 2010-09-09 13:15

Message:
I integrated with Anca's version in trunk and everything is fine. I didn't
do detail verification of the other issue fixed at the same time (too early
delete from hash table on expire) but it at least doesn't break anything.

Comment By: Kennard White (kennardwhite)
Date: 2010-09-03 09:09

Message:
Hi Anca,

I don't have preference for what parameter is called. Will you make the
module parameter name change when you commit, or would you like me to
generate a different patch file?
Thanks,
Kennard

Comment By: Anca Vamanu (anca_vamanu)
Date: 2010-09-03 09:00

Message:
HI Kennard,

I agree that this feature is useful and I appreciate that you analyzed the
code and discovered that the functionalities added for mix_dialog_presence
can very easily be used. I would however change the name of this parameter
- maybe in something like 'use_default_closed_body'.

Regards,
Anca

Comment By: Anca Vamanu (anca_vamanu)
Date: 2010-09-03 01:49