[OpenSIPS-Devel] Install document of "openSIPS + openXCAP"

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Sep 2 08:24:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 09/02/2010 08:06 AM, Yita Wu wrote:

> Is there any document of (about) install openXCAP with openSIPS v1.6.3 ?

In the OpenXCAP package there is an example opensips.cfg file. It might
be a little outdated, but it shouldn't be much effort to bring it up to
date ;-)

> if I already install openSIPS 1.6.3 and openXCAP successfully , how to
> setting openSIPS or setting openXCAP then let they work together (use
> openXCAP to save contact list and user picture)?

OpenSIPS will use OpenXCAP for authorization policies, it's he client's
responsibility to store the data (contact list, icon, etc.) in OpenXCAP.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects