[OpenSIPS-Devel] tm module req_outside function

Tiberius Duluman tiberius.duluman at iquestint.com
Thu Oct 21 16:03:28 CEST 2010

> Check out the way I did in b2b_entities module

There are some other work-arounds, also: creating the dlg_t structure using new_dlg_uac,
and then using req_within, or duplicating the code of t_request ( create a new function )
and instead of freeing the dialog, returning it to the caller. This is the solution that I have
adopted, it is simpler than populating a dlg_t structure manually.
But, is there a good reason for req_outside to not have request uri and outbond proxy parameters?

Regards,
Tiberius