[OpenSIPS-Devel] New OpenXCAP release 2.0.0 with support for OMA XDM SIP SIMPLE specifications

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Oct 8 09:20:27 CEST 2010

Hi Iñaki,

>>   * Check external references for pres-rules and resource-lists
>
> How such check is done?

There is a new configuration setting: allow_external_references, which
by default is No. The external references must point to the same server
and user in this case.

>>   * Don't allow external-ref paths which don't point to an 'entry'
>
> What about if that 'entry' is deleted later after the external-ref
> path is created?

It's the client application responsibility to remove the reference.
OpenXCAP will just check the XPATH expression.

>>   * Check entry-ref entries in resource-lists
>
> OMA prohibits the usage of entry-ref. Just external-ref is allowed.
> entry-ref just exists in IETF's incomplete specs. What does OpenXCAP
> implement exactly?

Can you point me to the document where that is stated please?

Thanks for the feedback!

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects