[OpenSIPS-Devel] contact param missing in active_watchers table (resend)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Nov 25 13:56:13 CET 2010

i don't know what happened, when i never got this back from the list
server. it is in the archives though.  my mail logs show only one
message today from devel list and it was from anca.

original contents is below.

i noticed that when presence server receives subscribe that has this
kind of contact header:

Contact: sip:user at 172.17.49.100:5060;param=xxxxx

then ;param in NOT included in active_watchers contact field and notify
is not delivered properly.

but if presence server receives this kind of contact header:

Contact: <sip:user at 172.17.49.100:5060;param=xxxxx>

then ;param param is correctly included in active_watchers contact
field.

not including the param if <>s are missing around the uri looks like a
bug to me, since according to sip syntax in both cases ;param should be
interpreted as uri parameter, not header parameter.

comments?

-- juha