[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3003933 ] mode=debug issues

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 19 10:35:27 CEST 2010

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3003933&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi there,

I've been running into a segfault at pkg_malloc somewhere. While trying to get more info through a debug build, I noticed that setting mode=debug does not work properly. I've played around with some compile-time options and have the following remarks:

(1) mode=debug *disables* the -g flag. Fixed in osips16x-mode-debug-fix.patch
(2) When setting CFLAGS="-DDBG_QM_MALLOC" I got a "module compile flags mismatch" for several modules(*). This is caused by early includes of header files that add headers. I've moved the #include of sr_module.h up to fix this in osips16x-sr-module-order.patch.

Regards,
Walter Doekes
OSSO B.V.

(*) E.g.: May 18 21:37:26 sip1 opensips: ERROR:core:version_control: module compile flags mismatch for usrloc  #012core: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, DBG_QM_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADA
PTIVE_WAIT #012module: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, DBG_QM_MALLOC, DBG_F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT <-- notice the extra DBG_F_MALLOC that got added there through db.h which eventually includes mem.h which sets it.