[OpenSIPS-Devel] Segfault in 1.6 with presence module

vallimamod abdullah vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Wed May 5 15:37:54 CEST 2010

Hello list,

I have opensips 1.6.2, compiled from latest svn (svnrevision: 2:6840M)
with presence modules. I get segfault from time to time when some
cisco supervised phone tries to make calls. From the backtrace, it
looks that there is an error when parsing the to header. I am not able
to reproduce the problem consistently. Anyone has already had this
kind of issue ? Maybe you have some hint to help me reproduce and
correct it ?

The gdb trace and the log are attached. I can provide privately the
core file and binaries if needed. The logs don't tell anything
meaningfull (at least for me ;-)

Thank you !

Regards,
- vma